As a candidate for School Trustee, my only ambition is to improve the quality and accessibility of education in School District 61. To do that, I’ve heard that residents of the School District want me to work on the following priorities:
- Optimizing the use of school facilities to accommodate diverse community needs.
- Increasing access to high quality before and after school care.
- Supporting diverse learners in an inclusive environment.
- Improving school transportation for students.
- Expanding opportunities for education around food systems and the natural environment.
- Collaborating with other levels of government to improve local education.
During and after the campaign, I will be listening carefully to members of the community to ensure that as a School Trustee, I can take meaningful action on these and other important issues.
I want to hear what is important to you. What would you like your School Board to accomplish over the next four years? What improvements would you like to see to your community’s school system? How can I help? If you’d like to discuss these issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a time to meet.
If you think that I will be an effective Trustee, please get in touch. If you are interested in helping with the campaign, click here to find out how you can help.